Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 3 - Biscuits & Such

Every morning without fail for over several years I have cooks, stopped or drove to a place to get my morning biscuits. They are just a part of my life and my weakness. As always this morning was no exception I stopped by the little country store and grabbed my Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit and instead of grabbing another full meat biscuit I settled on a plain one to go with it. I also grabbed a Coke to wash it down with.

Biscuits - 2 - Cal, unknown, - fat - some, - sodium - yep

This is not a chain, but they are good and they held me until from 7 AM to 1:20 when I headed out for lunch.

Lunch:

I made up for it by stopping by McDonald's and grabbing a salad for lunch without the chicken - which makes it about 150 cal, fat free dressing 90 cal, no fat in the whole thing. I did grab some Milk which added 80 cal and 2 fat. I sat down to eat knowing my trusty banana was there along with some treats to fill the space of the missing chicken and a few fat grams. But, the school called and I had to go pick up my daughter because she was sick. Well, let me tell you that salad did not last long at all. By the time I rolled in to the driveway I was seeing spots from hunger (not really, but I was hungry).

Dinner:

I walked in and in true male fashion, could not respond to 1 question or understand english until "Food", "Must have Food".

I broke open a "Can" of chicken, grabbed the Egg Whites and made a chicken, spinach and feta cheese omelette, a glass of milk, an english muffin with some apple jelly, 2 bananas and topped it off with 2 graham crackers and a low fat trail mix bar. Finally, good.

1 - Carton of Breakfree Eggs (2 Eggs) - 60 cal, 0 fat, 320mg sod.
1 - 1 oz Feta no fat cheese - 35 cal, 0 fat, 380mg sod
A smattering of chopped Baby Spinach to cover 1 side - 20 Cal, 0 fat, 65mg sod
2 - Banana - 400 cal, 2 fat, 4mg sod
1 - Glass of Skim Milk - 80 Cal, 0 fat, 120 sod
1/2 can of cooked chicken - 30 cal, . (point) 5 fat, 320 sod.
1 - English muffin - 120 Cal, 1 fat, 200 sod
2 - sheets Graham Crackers - 130 cal, 3 fat, 180 sod
1 - Kroger Chewy Granola Bar - 100 cal, 3 fat, 60 sod.

Total for Lunch and Dinner/Supper: 1205 cal, 10 fat, 1649 sodium.

I think there was wiggle room for my biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment