Saturday, October 13, 2012

4 LBS Down

After 7 days I jumped on the scales and yes, I had lost 4 lbs.

The rest of the week was crazy and I did not get the chance to write every meal down. It was so busy that I had a few Hamburgers along the way and was still able to control my weight. Wendy's was good, but yesterday I stopped by McDonalds and found that I really could not stomach the Double cheese burger I had ordered. I do not know if it was the grease or what but about half way through it. I put it down. And believe it or not after polishing off the fries I was full. I will try and tune in the next time my body says stop.

I have introduced graham crackers and some other snacks which will make a good verity. Instead of grabbing the whole junk and fat foods I am going more in the fruit and almost no fat line. I still can not top the Rice Krispy treats for sweet and filling.

This morning I started the day with a couple of slices of French Toast and skim milk. That is 8 grams of fat. We will see what this next week brings and if it still takes off some weight, eating normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment