Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chinese Dinner

This is going to be the hard part as many restaurants are not chains and do not have a breakdown on it's menu items. I had the Steak and Scallop with veggies over rice. I ate 2 of the scallops and several pieces of the meat which looked lean and no fat showing. It was a huge plate that came out and not knowing I eat about a 1/4 of the plate, which was really about what I felt I needed. At worst I feel like it did not go over the breakfast totals, but who knows.

So far today's totals are: 1060 Cals, 20 fats and 2382 sod.

That leaves me with the question on dinner, what do I put down for that? For argument sake lets put down the worst of the 2 from today which was the Chili and see where that ends up:

575 cal, 12 fat, 1275 sod

Grand total for the day is 1635 cals, 32 fats, 3657mg sod.

Pretty good for a days work, I am low on the cals (2000-2500), In range for the fats (normal 50, though I was shooting for 25), and way high on the sodium (2400 recommended). I think I will down a few Bananas and head to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment